Friday, August 26, 2011

Another Dick Writes A Book


 According to the excerpts I’ve seen from former Vice President Darth (I am a Dick) Cheney, he really is the second coming of Darth Vader.  In the book he talks of trying to convince President Bush to bomb Syria.  He also wanted to bomb the National Democratic Headquarters, all of the blue states, Congress, The New York Times, the EPA, NPR, PBS,   and the houses of John McCain, Colin Powell, Valerie Plame Wilson and Condoleezza Rice.   The book stays true to his character in that he is an arrogant, belligerent, paranoid asshole and proud of it.


I just got a sneak peek at Michele (I’m not nearly as smart as I look) Bachmann’s health care plan which she will release later in the week.  It’s pretty simple.  It says if you get sick, her husband will pray you well.

Here is the latest word from FEMA.  “What hurricane?”

The latest national survey indicates most of the country is as fed up with Congress as I am. 



 Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment