Thursday, November 25, 2010

TSA....Touching Sensitive Areas


White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said on Monday that TSA procedures would continue to evolve.   I don’t know if I like the sound of that.  You know what your parents always told you what light petting would lead to.

I believe the TSA is the only place where being a convicted sex offender could be plus for getting a job.

TSA is working on a new plan to make the screening process more tolerable but I’m afraid taking everyone out to dinner before the pat-down is really going to slow things to a crawl.

Actually I’m hearing what is really slowing the line down is the cigarette break after the pat-down.
                  
Not everybody is upset with the TSA.  A number of people in line said they weren’t going anywhere.  They were just there for the pat-downs…
                  
Here is a headline that caught my eye.  Has Dancing With The Stars lost it’s credibility?  What credibility?  The real question is “Why do they have judges?”.

I guess the Pope wanted a little spotlight time.  At first he said that male prostitutes using condoms would be alright and then a couple of days later he amended it to include women prostitutes.  I understand Mother Superior worked him over pretty good with her wooden ruler.  I think she rapped him pretty good on his,..uh, er …knuckles.

The FBI raided three hedge funds on Monday in what could turn out to be one of the largest insider trading probes ever, according to news reports.  They say this is a trillion dollar industry.  I had no idea the landscaping business was that big.

Here is a quote by Sarah Palin during an interview with Glen Beck, “Obviously we gotta stand with our North Korean allies."   Yeah this is someone you want running the country.   I’m pretty sure she thinks that Rio De Janeiro is in North America and Columbia is a city in Ohio.

Vince Young is living up to his name.  He is certainly acting like a kid.  This week after the blow-up with Coach Jeff Fisher of the Tennessee Titians he said, “I want to go to the Super Bowl. That's it.”  Well he needs to get down to the ticket office and buy him one.  That’s the only way he’ll be there.

I see where Rush (I may have a tiny brain but I make up for it with my big mouth) Limbaugh is pissed off that Motor Trend Magazine named GM’s Volt the car of the year.  I thought it was kinda nice having an American made car make the grade.  I guess Rush has all his stock money tied up in Mercedes or some other foreign manufacture.

It looks like Tom DeLay will be re-districting from Sugar Land to Huntsville.






Stay tuned for future adventures and remember, more Sleeps Til Noon stuff at www.hotslop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment