Friday, November 12, 2010

Politics And Mid-Term Erections

George W. BushCover of George W. BushWhen a reporter asked George W. Bush if the rumors were true that he used a ghost writer to help write “Decision Points”, he replied, “Hell no, he was real.”  

George W. said on Oprah that he was through with politics.  You Think…….?

If you thought the voting process in Florida was bad, check out Alaska.  They are not counting some of the write-in ballots if the name is mis-spelled.  It’s an election, not a spelling bee.  No wonder a pinhead like Sarah Palin got elected governor.  Oh wait, I live in Texas where we just elected a sleazebag highly coiffured con-artist serial politician for his third term.  Never mind…..

Someone wrote me and said that I pick on the Republicans and the Tea Party more that the Democrats.  I wrote back and said that was probably true, but it’s only because I am actually pretty lazy (the name of the blog is Sleeps Til Noon after all) and the Republicans are so much easier to pick on.  I have stated before and I will say it again, I really, really can’t stand politicians….No matter what party they are in and the parties stack up this way with me.
Democrats……Dumb
Republicans….Dumber
Tea Party………Just Plain Nuts

My job is to make fun, poke and point out just how ridiculous most politicians are, no matter which side of aisle they sit on.  Speaking of that, where are the Tea Partiers going to sit?…in the aisle?  They actually should stand in the corner but I doubt that will happen.

So to be fair and balanced like Fox News says,…..  that’s a good one.  I made myself laugh.  Anyway, I think Nancy Pelosi’s real title is Wrecker Of The House.  Harry Reid should be called Speaker (out of both sides of his mouth) of the Senate and Shelia Jackson Lee’s incompetence, ineptness, and total lack of intelligence makes Dan Quayle look like a political genius.  These are just a few of the many on the Democratic side that deserve the harsh spotlight of ridicule. 

Stay tuned for future adventures and be sure and check for more Sleeps Til Noon at www.hotslop.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rod,

    Where did you get that fantastic photo of George? I wonder what he has to say about his decision to act like a goober. Supposedly, this picture was taken after he quit drinking.

    ReplyDelete