Monday, November 8, 2010

I'll Drink To That


Wow, I just read where Lindsay Lohan says she has a addiction problem.  Man, I never saw that one coming.

Michael Jackson’s mom said he was addicted to surgery.  Too bad he never tried brain surgery.  He might still be grabbing his crotch.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for people over coming their addictions.  The one exception is George W. Bush, if that bonehead was still on the booze, the world might be a better place today.

Could beer have helped lead to the rise of civilization? It's a possibility, some archaeologists say. A new study out says that stone age farmers were growing grain to make beer.  I am pretty sure this is the reason wars began.  Probably the very first fight was “Tastes Great” un uh. it’s “Less Filling.”

Now that Charley Sheen’s wife has filed for divorce, I can’t wait for Charley and Lindsay Lohan to get together.  I ought to be able to get a year’s worth of material out of that match up.

Speaking of addictions, someone wrote me and asked if I said Glen Beck was an addict.  No, I said he was a dick….. 

I just read a headline that says “Charley Sheen is taking sobriety seriously.”  Maybe he should be taking his drinking seriously.

Skating With The Stars is coming to a TV near you.  This could go on forever. What’s next, Surfing With The Stars.  Think of it, Skiing, Racing, Skeet Shooting, Duck Hunting, Golfing, Bowling, Shooting Pool, Clogging, and Synchronized Swimming, all with the Stars.   I can’t wait until they get to Drinking With The Stars. Think of line up they will have for that one.

Today's good read is Inside Out by Barry Eisler.  This is a page turner about black ops/spy assassins that will keep you up late reading.






 Stay tuned for future adventures and be and check for more Sleeps Til Noon at www.hotslop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment