Monday, October 18, 2010

Some Stuff That Ran Through My Brain And Came Out My Computer

What A Deal.  Starbucks is now selling beer and wine.   You can go in and get hammered, then they sober you up so you can drive home.

I just saw where Wrangler has dropped Bret Farve.  I thought it was the other way around.

According to national statistics, a kid is bullied every seven minutes.  Damn, we need to find that kid and find him now…..

A new study out shows that men are better at sweating than women.  Now there is something to brag about.  I can’t wait to throw that one out the next time I’m out with the guys. Speaking for myself, I think it comes from doing far more dumb things to sweat about than my better half


Warning:  If you receive a text from Bret Farve, don’t open it.

I just saw the movie the trailer for Denzel Washington’s new movie, Unstopable 12.  I don’t know, I think it may be a train wreck.

For those of you holding your breath until the Health Care law is repealed, you need not worry.  You will be long dead before it is….

I guess we know now that Randy Quaid wasn’t acting in those Chevy Chase Vacation movies.  He really is a freeloader.

Stay tuned for future adventures and be sure and check out Sleeps Til Noon at www.hotslop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment