Friday, October 15, 2010

Penis Pen Pals

The NFL named Bret Farve this week’s MVP….  Most Viewed Penis.

The Situation, the guy from Jersey Shores got kicked off Dancing With The Stars.  He said the judges comments were “Unpositive.” I don’t think that is a word but I am pretty The Situation didn’t “Understand” what the judges were saying or was “Unaware” of the meaning of their words.  I do think The Situation is quite “Unbalanced” in the mental department and definitely in the motor skills area.  Mostly I think his time spent on the show was “Unexceptional, Uneven, Uneventful, Ungracious, Ungainly and Unfortunate.

I kept hearing about the minors trapped in the mine in Chile so when the rescue started I turned on the tv to watch and boy was I shocked.  There wasn’t a kid in the bunch.




Everybody is talking about Kim Jon-il’s son Kim Jon-un who is going to replace the dictator but they never mention anything about his daughter Kim Jon-Palin.  I think he is pissed at her for joining the Tea Party.

Bret Farve favorite pick up line. “Hey wanna see my dick?”

Christine O’Donnell who is running for the Senate from Delaware and now says she is not a witch, thinks she should do better in the next debate.  It will be held at midnight in a cemetery to be named later.  She also admitted that she didn’t attend Oxford but actually graduated from Hogwarts.

I guess Glen Beck is immortal.  He just announced on his radio show that he is not dying.  I’m pretty sure we are all dying, we just don’t know when.

When Bret’s wife was shown the picture of his penis that he sent to the female reporter, she said he must have used a telephoto lens.


There is a bracelet being sold around the country to help fight breast cancer.  They have sold 2 million so far. The bracelet says "I (heart) boobies."  Schools from Florida to California have banned the bracelets saying that the word boobies is inappropriate. No. Cancer is inappropriate. 


Stay tuned for future adventures and check out more Sleeps Til Noon at www.hotslop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment