Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Never Ending Saga Of Judge Pinocchio Thomas

Official Equal Employment Opportunity Commissi...I’m still laughing at Clarence (check my nose) Thomas’s wife calling Anita Hill and wanting her to apologize to her world famous liar husband.  I always knew that something must be really wrong with her, after all she married Clarence, but this takes the cake. It’s only been 19 years.. You know the asshole never utters a word in court so maybe he just now told her.

It seems the Parents Television Council, (doesn’t that sound like three religious right-wing-nuts from some dip-shit town in a red state) have decided the photo shoot that three cast members from the tv show Glee did for GQ Magazine borders on pedophilia.  Granted they portray fictional high school kids on tv but they are in real life, ADULTS.  One of the actors is 28, the other two are 24.  I know some people are very narrow minded but I would have thought by now that they might have figured out that things on tv are not real.  Even reality shows are not real, they just don’t have a script.  Hey maybe Dan Quyale is head of the Parents Television Council.


The highest teen pregnancy rates in the country are in New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma.  Looks like the fucker is working a tri-state area.

People are asking if Kanyne West, the rapper, really had his bottom row of teeth removed and replaced with diamonds.  Probably, I’m pretty sure he had his brains removed and replaced with a sack of shit.

I keep seeing an ad on tv from Texas Governor Rick (how’s my hair-do) Perry that says Texas added 850,000 since he took office.  To be honest, I find that very hard to believe.  I just read a report that out of the 50 states, Texas is now the 9th poorest and that we added 358,673 people this past year to the poverty level.  Now that I believe.


Today's good read is Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.  This is the final book of the trilogy and I have to admit, I'm worn out.


Stay tuned for future adventures and check Sleeps Til Noon at www.hotslop.com
for more good stuff.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment