Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Harrumping Day




Chris (I’ll Close That Bridge When I Get To It) Christie has officially jumped into the fray to be President, but since he couldn’t squeeze his large butt into the Republican Clown Car, it has now become the Republican Hindenburg which is destined to be the biggest disaster in Republican history.




Texas Attorney General Ken ( The Fox Guarding The Hen House) Paxton has said it is alright for clerks to not issue marriage licenses to gay people even though they would be breaking the law and subject to fines or punishment.  Ole Kenny boy whose case of securities law violations goes to the grand jury next week and could be indicted by end of summer doesn’t seem to have any problem with breaking the law.

Here is my question. Why aren’t they refusing to grant marriage license to people who eat shellfish or folks who are left handed.  The Bible says that both of these groups are sinners just like those mean ole gay people. My guess is that none of these homophobic assholes actually read the Bible.




Ted (I Don’t Have A Clue) Cruz was on the TV yesterday promoting his book “A Time For Truth” which is an odd title when you consider that Teddy Pooh wouldn’t know the truth if it bit him in the ass. During the interview the question was brought up comparing interracial marriage to same-sex marriage. Little Teddy said that there was no religious backing of banning interracial marriages. He indicated that discrimination against interracial marriage ended with the Civil War. Just when you think this asshole couldn’t possibly be any more out of touch with the real world, he opens his mouth out comes pearls of stupidity.

.

Wife Beater Bully O’Reilly really had his panties in a bunch this week over the recent Supreme Court rulings.  Little Billy Bully had this to say, “I do not believe the government has a right to impose upon me or any other American rules that deny my freedom to express myself, practice my faith, or earn my living.” 

Oh really. What if my freedom to express myself is to drive my car at 120 miles an hour down the highway or to run naked thru the streets?  Maybe practicing my faith is to go to the nearest church and interrupt the preacher in the middle of his sermon to ask why the Bible contains so many contradictions?  And what if I earn my living by robbing banks? 


Stay tuned for future adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment