Tuesday, July 7, 2015

This Is Some Kind Of Party




I do believe the political  two party system in America has turned into a one political party, one frat party system.  Leading the frat party conga line is Donald (Hair-Brained) Rump who is spewing racist crap from one end of the country to the other and Texas Senaterrible Rafael (I Don’t Have a Clue) Cruz saluting him. I really don't think that was kind of hand job The Don was looking for from Rafael. And here is what the other TeaNut Republican candidates are saying about little Donny’s bullshit.



Also you have Chris (I’ll Close That Bridge When I Get To It) Christie saying that Rand (My Mom Invented Fish Sticks) Paul should be in hearings in front of Congress if the country is attacked because Rand let the Patriot Act expire. I’m pretty sure the terrorist have been sitting around waiting  for it to expire before attacking America again.  Little Crissy went on to say that he wouldn’t let any mean ole terrorist get into New Jersey because he will just close the George Washington bridge.

Former Arkansas Governor Mike (I Need A Job) Huckabee is still bent out of shape over the same-sex marriage ruling and said that traditional marriage is in trouble because there is too much “love, feelings and sentimentality in it.”  Wow, I’ll bet Mrs Huckabee was thrilled to hear that little quote.

If you are like me, you may have listened the racist crap that Donald (Hair-Brained) Rump has spewed in the last couple of weeks and then heard that he was running number two in the Republican polls and wondered who in the hell is for this asshole.  Well here they are.









Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment