Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday, Monday




Back from our little jaunt down to Houston where we met some dear old friends and met some new ones that are now dear.  It was a fun trip, but I have to admit that I certainly don’t miss the traffic.  In Houston we use to live right off of this road, now claiming to be the world’s widest freeway.


Now we live off of this road. See I have been telling everyone I’m on the straight and narrow.




Looks like Donald (Hair-Brained) Rump has finally pissed off the rest of the Republican Party.  He said that John (Civil War Veteran) McCain was no war hero because he got captured.  This was pretty stupid on many levels.  Little Donnie of course didn’t serve anytime in the military.  I understand he had a note from his mom saying that stupid ole army helmet would mess up his hair.


Only Texas Senaterrible Rafael (I Don’t Have A Clue) Cruz is refusing to say anything bad about Mr. Rump.  In Ames, Iowa clueless Cruz said, “so you want me to say something bad about Donald Trump, or bad about John McCain or bad about anyone else, and I’m not going to do it.”  Of course that is total bullshit because smarmy Cruz has said terrible things about the President of the United States.  I guess if Ted Bundy or Charles Manson were Republicans, he wouldn’t say anything bad about them either.


The real problem the Republicans have with The Don is that he saying out loud what they have been thinking for years.  He is now the official face of the Republican Party and there is not a lot that they can do about it.

 



Stay tuned for future adventures.



No comments:

Post a Comment