Thursday, May 2, 2019

I'm Back.....At least today.

I know it has been a while....Ok a few years, so sue me. As you can tell I'm in a really great mood. I took some time off after moving to the country to finish my last novel, "Double Fault."

After watching the amazing reincarnation of history's most sleazy lawyer Roy (I Really Am A Crook) Cohn appear on my tv screen during yesterdays Senate hearing, I knew I had to write something. Of course Roy looked a little different, like 300 pounds with sagging jowls, but he certainly sounded the same. He said his name was William (I Cheated To Pass The) Barr. Billy Boy sat there and smirked and lied his way through the whole thing, but what else would you expect from someone who was named "Cover-Up General" in the nineties.

All of this corruption of course started in 2016 when the Electoral College decided to name Donald (Little DICK-tator) Trump      
Valedictorian even though the majority of the country voted for Hillary. I have said this before and I will say it again. The Electoral College needs to be abolished. The tuition is about a billion dollars and they don't even have a football team.  

As much as I like living in the country after so many years in the big cities, being surrounded by Trump Cult Members  
   has been fairly suffocating. I pass by a number of houses that look like this
that have a VOTE FOR TRUMP sign in front of it.

I am NOT a religious person, but I have to admit to finding myself down on my knees lately praying for Trump to Drop Dead.


Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment