Monday, May 27, 2019

A Small Window Into A Warped Mind







Yesterday I spent the day watching the Indianapolis 500 and then the Charlotte 600. Today I plan on watching The Jackson 5, The 3 Musketeers, 9 to 5, The Three Stooges, Fantastic Four, The Magnificent Seven and The Sixth Sense.



Texas Congressmoron Chip (Ahoy) Roy blocked the 19 Billion dollar long over due disaster bill last week because it didn't have any money in it for Trump's Fantasy Wall.  The bill would provide money for southern states hit by hurricanes last fall. It didn't seem to enter Little Chippy's tiny little brain that the 2019 hurricane season starts in a week. But as long as Texas remains dead last in voting we will continue to have incompetent assholes like the Chipster representing us.



Once again Donald (Little DICK-Tator) Trump went over seas and embarrassed America. This time he traveled to Japan to make a fool of himself. The Don Dumb attended a sumo wrestling match and thought he had to dress like the contestants.  









I met a Trump Cult member in Wal-Mart the other day. He said to me, "Do you know anything about Trump? He says he is 72 but he looks 65." I said that I the thought the 72 number was his I.Q. As we were talking he said he didn't like Obama and I asked him why. He said he didn't think he did anything.





Stay tuned for future adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment