Friday, March 11, 2016

Politicans, Preachers And Pimps




Once again I don’t have anything about pimps in this, I just like the way the title rolls off the tongue.  Sorta like a combination department store and car lot as in Bed, Bath and Buicks.  Also I really believe that pimps actually provide a service as where politicians and preachers sure as hell don’t.  Of course I know that some would say that preachers are pimps for Jesus, but pimping for a fictional character doesn’t count in my books.


Dr. Ben (NutJob Surgeon) Carson who finally opened his eyes long enough to see that there was no light at the end of the tunnel for Presidential campagin has decided to endorse Donald (Hair-Brained) Trump for President.  Ole sleepy head Carson said there were two Trumps.  Oh goody, he thinks we should have Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde for President.


Evidently the four remaining candidates running for President were replaced last night at the final Republican debate debacle by pod people.   There were no fist fights, mud wrestling, gun fights, name calling or any really embarrassing actions by any of them. 


Florida Pastor Carl (High On God, Low On I.Q.) Gallup has endorsed Donald (Hair-Brained) Trump and Trump was thrilled about it.  The good pastor also believes that the Sandy Hook massacre of children was a giant government hoax.  Carl says nobody was killed; it was just a Obama trick to take away guns.  


Franklin (Daddy Was A Little Off, I’m A Complete Idiot) Graham is pushing for America to become a Theocracy.  I guess little Frankie thinks Iran is a great role model.



.



Stay tuned for future adventures.








1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete