Monday, March 14, 2016

Some Flakes In My Soap Box




CNN’s (Crummy News Network) Wolf (Crummy News Repeater) Blitzer said on the TV last week that Tuesday’s primary election in Florida tomorrow was a “do or die” situation for Marco (I Have A Sugar Daddy) Rubio.  Wow, I didn’t realize that if you didn’t win in Florida you had to kill yourself.

Speaking of Wolf, why does he still have a job?

So the story goes that two actuaries were studying the latest figures from the census as to how many women, men, children, blacks, Latin Americans, Asians and etc make up the country.  One of them commented, “I wonder how many morons there are in the country?”  At that point Donald (Hair-Brained) Trump entered the room and said, “Let me help you with that.  I can give you a head count.”





I found this quote from one of my favorite writers.


And I thought this was what she was talking about.




Stay tuned for future adventures.

1 comment:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete