Friday, March 4, 2016

A Few Bubbles From My Soap Box




I had to run some errands the first thing this morning and before I knew it, I had received two “Have a good day,” three “Have a good un’” and one “Have a blessed day.”  Suddenly I have the pressure of having a good day.  I started out just wanting to get through the day, but oh no, now I have to have a good day.  


A recent survey of Trump Supporters show that they fall into two categories. 

Stupid
And Real Stupid.  



Here is a woman all Texas voters should beware of.  Her name is Mary Lou Bruner and she is running for a seat on the Texas Board of Education.  She believes that dinosaurs were on Noah’s ark, that the earth is only 6000 years old and that the United Nations has a plan to wipe out two-thirds of the world’s population. I’m pretty sure she is Texas Governor Gregg (Hell-On-Wheels) Abbott’s real mother, but I can’t prove it.


Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment