Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday's Quickies




Last week’s Republican debate debacle finally got down to what it’s really all about.  Who has the biggest dick? 


Oh boy another Christian Republican who doesn’t believe in helping people.  Utah Senator Mike (Everyone For Themselves) Lee is blocking the bill to help folks in Flint, Michigan.  Mike’s facebook page says he is a Mormon, but I believe that is a typo.  He’s actually a Moron.  


I saw this headline on MSNBC yesterday, “Is Cruz Closing The Gap.”  I had no idea Creepy Cruz owned The Gap. 


Best quote of the weekend was from Marco ( I’ve Got A Sugar Daddy) Rubio who said, “the map only gets better for us.”  Little Marky was in San Juan, Puerto Rico when utter those words. I have to agree with him because his campaign is definitely going south.




Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment