Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Break's Over




My readers…. Okay I should say my reader, has responded to my taking a break.  They said that there was too many stupid politicians out there that needed being made fun of and I was the guy to do it, so I have vowed to continue poking as hard as I can.

Super Tuesday is over and we are back to another average Hump Day Wednesday.  Speaking of humps, here in Texas Republican voters once again showed that they like smarmy and sleazy as opposed to blowhard bullies by punching Rafael (Smarmy & Sleazy) Cruz buttons at the ballot box while the rest of the country went for super mouth.

Of course Texas has a long and rich history in smarmy and sleazy when it comes to politicians dating back to Governor Alan (I’ll Give You The) Shivers to today’s Governor Gregg (Hell-On-Wheels) Abbott.


I saw where Supreme Court Justice Clarence (I Really Hate Being Black) Thomas finally asked a question from the bench after ten years of being mute. He wanted to know when Scalia was coming back.


Apparently the F.B.I. is still using dial phones.


Donald (Hair-Brained) Trump said that he was just following the Oscars lead when he had the 30 black students removed from his town hall meeting in Georgia this week.  He went on to say that he was not a racist; he just doesn’t like black people.  The Don also spent some time defending David (If Your White, You’re Alright) Duke and saying that today’s KKK was different.

Old KKK


New KKK
 



Stay tuned for future adventures.



No comments:

Post a Comment