Wednesday, September 23, 2015

You Know What Day It Is






I see why Snarly Carly (I Can Run Any Company Into The Ground) Fiorina is the new darling of the TeaNut Republicans. While CEO of Hewlett-Packard, Snarly spied on board members, did illegal business with Iran, laid off 30,000 employess, bribed officials in Russia to do business there and last week on national TV and blatantly lied about a watching a video that doesn’t exist.

Mrs. Pinocchio’s relationship with the truth is like a second cousin twice removed.  I understand this is Snarly’s new campaign song.





After hearing Dr. Ben (Nutjob Neurosurgeon) Carson's anti-Muslim statements it is quite obvious that he is the first brain surgeon in history who doesn’t have a brain.


Scott (I’m No Longer A Runner, But A) Walker is joining Rick (All Hair, No Brains) Perry in a Timothy Leary moment of “Tune in, Turn on, Drop out.” Little Scotty told his three supporters, “Today, I believe that I am being called to lead by helping to clear the field in this race so that a positive, conservative message can rise to the top of the field.” I’m not sure about the called part; I think the real reason is that no one was calling period.


I just noticed that Family Dollar stores are having their Red Tag Clearance sale, so if you needs some red tags, that’s where to go.

 

The CEO of Volkswagen Martin (What Pollution?) Winterkorn had this to say this week about the scandal involving Volkswagen decision to equip 11 million cars with devices to cheat emission testing.



Stay tuned for future adventures.



No comments:

Post a Comment