Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Bubbles From My Soap Box





Here is my prediction about Rowan County Clerk Kim (Homophobic Hick) Davis.  I already see who hubby number 5 will be. It will be none other than the infamous Cliven (DeadBeat) Bundy, the Nevada rancher who owes the government one million dollars over back taxes.  Talk about a marriage made in heaven, well actually for TV.

TLC Channel has been looking for something to fill the hole in their schedule ever since The Duggars, “19 Kids and Counting” show became “14 Lucky Kids, 4 Victims and 1 Pervert”.   I do believe “Bundy & Davis: 2 Stupid People” could be a smash.  The ceremony of course will be conducted by Mike (I Need A Job) Huckabee.


In a lot of places being a member of the country club shows a lot of prestige. 


Not so much so in Congressmoron Louie (I Really Am As Dumb As I Look) Gohmert’s district.  Looney Louie said this week if the Iran deal goes through, he is leaving Congress. Now if he would just leave Texas it would be a Win Win Win. 



I’m guessing this is where the kids around here go to do a little smooching.




If any of you ladies out there have been seeing the ads for Farmers.com and have been thinking about signing up, you might want to check this out first.







Stay tuned for future adventures.



No comments:

Post a Comment