Wednesday, January 8, 2014

One Flu Over the Cuckoo's Nest

I know I haven’t ranted and cursed the Kochroaches, aka Tea Party Boneheads, lately but I have been busy being pissed at another bug this past week.  My co-heart in crime, partner, best friend, lover and wife Diana has been in the hospital for the past week.  She came down with Flu-type B (BAD), which is not as terrible as Flu type A (Awful), but pretty nasty itself and then it moved to Flu-type P (pneumonia) which really kicked her butt.  If you read her blog Ida Clare then you know she is a very funny lady, but when it comes to being sick she has no sense of humor at all. And if you don’t read her blog, you are missing out on a great read.  The good news is we are home now and she is much better.

I will be back on the Do Nothing Boneheads in Washington next week.  I really do feel that every one of these assholes should pack it up and go home.  I’m talking all of them; I don’t care if they are Republicans, Democrats, Independents or Presbyterians.  These so called public servants could really do the public a great service and get out of politics. They have moved from public servants to public nuisance.  I know they won’t because they don’t have the brains or talent to do anything else, but we can always wish for someone with some integrity to take the job.



Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment