Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pondering and Musing



Jay Leno is getting kicked off the Tonight Show for the second time and everyone is wondering whose show he is going to want to take over next.  I think I might have a clue.



The stomach bug finally caught up with me this week.  I spent most of the night throwing up with stomach cramps.  I felt like I had been on a Royal Caribbean cruise but didn’t have to pay $3000 dollars.  



The local TV station in our area is KTRE.  They have been running a promo about their weather alert system called ThunderCall.  The problem I have with it is that in the promo they feature a rotary dial phone.  It makes me a little suspicious of how up-to-date their technology is. 



A new survey says that the majority of Americans now feel marijuana should be legalized.  It’s not that they said “Yes,” to that questions, the majority of the people surveyed just looked glazed and said, “Did you say something?”


A young teenage girl from Texas has survived a 3500 plunge to the earth.  Her parents had given her the sky diving trip for her birthday.  She has multiple fractures of the ribs and pelvis, but will recover.  I don’t know but it sounds like maybe they should have given her a parachute for her birthday.


Britain’s Queen Elizabeth is down to only $1.6 million left in her financial reserves for the household budget.  A source says they overspent this past year.  It appears the largest item on the list was for hats.  





Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment