Friday, January 10, 2014

New Jersey Troll


New Jersey Governor Chris(I Know Nothing) Christie is finding that the toll on the George Washington Bridge may be a lot higher than he thought. It looks like the Republican Party’s Great White Whale, er, shark, Hope is sinking in a sea of lies, bad judgment and stupidity.  I am still laughing, couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.  The absolute stupidity of his deputy chief of staff Bridget Anne Kelly is stunning. Doing the deed is one thing, talking about it in an email is beyond comprehension.  This may be the dumbest political blunder since Watergate.

The two hour press conference was quite entertaining. Instead of the blustery Col. Klink showing up, he had turned into Sgt. Schultz and knew “nuthinz.” Everybody involved in this little episode was appointed by Christie and yet he didn’t know anything about it.  Sorry, not buying it. 



Dennis(I Really Am That Stupid)  Rodman has apologized for his stupid remarks when in North Korea last week.  He says he was drunk.  Oh well, that’s different then. I guess he was drunk when he decided to go visit his buddy Kim Jong un in the first place. I would stay drunk too if my only friend was a psychotic dictator.




Tom ( Hey Remember Me) Arnold said he dropped 90 pounds because he stopped eating like a jerk.  Now if he could just stop acting like a jerk.



Last Wednesday was Elvis’s 79th birthday.  I am a little worried that we haven’t had any Elvis sightings in a while.  I hope he is not sick. 





 Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment