Monday, July 11, 2011

Apples and Oranges? No..Just Apple


The wonderful world of Apple.  Whatever you need, they have got you covered.  For home computer needs, an I-Mac,

•    For your traveling computer needs, a I-Pad

•    Communications there is I-Phone

•    For musical needs, you have I-Pod

•    Exciting movies, there is I-Max

•    If you're hungry, I-HOP

•    Traveling coast to coast,  I-10

•    You need a wacked out religious priest, I-atollah, 

•    Good vision they have I-glasses

•    Want beautiful scenery there is I-daho

•    Deodorant they have I-Smell

•    Feelings of apathy there is I-don’t care

•    To act like Rush Slimbaugh they have I-know everything

•    To be like Sergeant Schultz there is I know nothinz



 Stay tuned for future adventures


1 comment:

  1. Great Rod..loved this..so different from the stuff you normally write..thanks for the laughs. Jimmy

    ReplyDelete