Sunday, December 19, 2010

Beauty Rest: Scientific Fact


I have written about this before but a number of people have asked me if I really do sleep till noon.  I tell them that I do as many days as I can and here is the reason why.  It is healthier for you.   A new Swedish study out has proven my point.  You can check it out at http://on.msnbc.com/fiUr99

It states that people who get more sleep are not only healthier but more attractive.  I can attest to this.  I know I am stronger as some days I able to go the whole afternoon without a nap and I’m pretty sure I’m more attractive because stuff sticks to me a lot more.  I have an old sock and a gum wrapper stuck to me right now.

I started sleeping till noon as much as possible when I started this blog back in February and as you can tell from these before and after photos, it has made a difference.

This is before. 





And this is now.




It has done me a world of good. Not only do I feel better but my eighth grade teacher says my grades are improving every month.

There are some draw backs, not only have I had to replace my wardrobe but my favorite singers are now Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber.  It’s a good thing that I quit drinking because I doubt if I could get a bar to serve me.  I have also noticed that my attention span is much shor….hey look at that, a movie trailer for TRON….cool.

Anyway I probably need to start getting up earlier in the morning because if I keep this up, I’ll be drooling, eating Gerber’s and back in diapers by the middle of next year.


Today's good read is Power Down by Ben Coes.  If you are a fan of Vince Flynn, you will enjoy this good read.







Stay tuned for future adventures and look for more Sleeps Til Noon at www.hotslop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment