Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Technoloy or Tech not me

A few weeks ago I told ya'll I had some computer problems and how it upset me.  I am trying to do better.  I haven't had the urge to pick up my computer and throw it in the street in a quite a while.  Trust me, I don't want to go back to the #3 pencil and Big Chief tablet or manual typewriter.  I really don't want to have anything to do with anything that has the word manual associated with it.

The real problem I have with my computer is with the operator, the Captain of the ship, the man behind the wheel, the...ok you get it.  Me...I'm the biggest problem connected with my computer.   Here is an example of my computer prowess. If you will look to your right, just under the baby(cute isn't he) you will see my picture(cute aren't I) and below that, my Fabulous Followers.  If you look closely at the picture at the far right of the top row, you will see that my twin brother is a follower.  Of course I don't have a twin brother.  I was simply trying to email back to a new reader when I somehow managed to click on whatever and now I'm following myself.


So I am going to continue to muddle through as best I can.  I know the genie is out of the bottle, we can't put the toothpaste back in the tube now and I'm fine with that.  Technology is here and will continue to pick up speed  I'm just not really convinced that it is making our lives easier.


 I've got a new read to pass along to you.   Wrongful Death by Robert Dugoni.  This is a real page turner that will keep you up until the wee hours until you finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment