Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Mental Workout

Today I thought I would pass along some tips I use to keep my mind alert and active so that I can spew out these words of entertainment in my blog. 
First thing after rising at the crack of noon, I spend a few moments jumping to conclusions, then proceed to skipping breakfast.  Next after some heavy sighing, I try jogging my memory for a while and let my mind run amuck.  Then its on to slamming the political views of both sides,  punching holes in various religious beliefs and finally pulling a few fast ones and stretching the truth.

That pretty much gets the heart started, the blood flowing and the lungs wheezing.  Back in the day, I would simply drink a six pack before lunch but alas those days are gone and I'm proud of it..

A new read I just finished that I would like to pass along to you is Infinite Possibilities by Mike Dooley.  It is non-fiction and will really get you thinking about your life and the possibility of living your dreams. He also has a website  www.tut.com

Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment