Wednesday, July 7, 2010

National Chocolate Day

Well today is National Chocolate Day. Now here is a day you can really get into. At least I can. Chocolate comes from the Cacao tree found in rain forests, so as far as I'm concerned, its a vegetable. My mom always told me to eat plenty of vegetables so today I'm going to honor that request. I love vegetables like, M&M's,Snickers, Baby Ruth's, Butterfingers, Nestles Crunch, Twixt, and Hersheys Kisses.

Not only is Chocolate something you can really get into, its something you can really get on ya. I mean part of the fun about eating chocolate is getting it all over you. I am pretty sure chocolate is one of the Colonel's secret ingredients, why else would he tell everybody his chicken was "Finger Licking Good."
Photobucket

Of course Chocolate also contains caffeine, so by the end of the day I will probably be able to speed read the Bible at a red light.
Photobucket

And before I go, another good read I would like to pass along to you is The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson. This is the finial book in his trilogy and one of the best books I have ever read.
Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment