Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fourth of July

Well I l had a great Fourth of July, I hope you did too. I spent most of the day shooting my mouth off, blowing smoke and popping off about things that I know little about. The thing about it is I had a great 3rd of July and 5th of July also doing pretty much the same thing. Photobucket

I think the thing I'm trying to say here is that I pretty much have a great day everyday, sanctioned holiday or not. I am getting to work with some extremely talented artist and get to spend a great deal of my time with my exceptionally talented wife who is a wonderful writer and professional creativity coach. I am very grateful for the life I am getting to lead and I need to remind myself more often about that very fact. I am going to do my best to get back to finishing Double Fault and be more regular with my blogging.

A couple more good reads I will pass along before I go are The Host by Stephenie Meyer. This is the book she wrote after completing the Twilight series and I found it to be a fascinating read and no it has nothing to do with vampires.


The other one is by a writer I have found to be hit and miss but I really enjoyed this one. Well told story with good characters, its Rain Gods by James Lee Burke.

No comments:

Post a Comment