Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Tell It Like It Is




President Obama’s State of the Union Address 2016.

My fellow Americans, since taking office seven years ago, gasoline prices are under $2.00’s, unemployment is at it’s lowest point in 6 years, over 18 million more people now have health insurance and we have reduced the national debt by a trillion dollars.   I have started no wars and have executed 68 less executive orders than my predecessor.  So to the Republicans who have said NO and fought tooth and nail against everything I have tried to do and who have NOT offered one single solution or alternative plan to anything, I would like to say FUCK YOU and you all can line up at the door and kiss my black ass goodbye.



 DISCLAIMER: This was written prior to the President’s speech and I am
pretty sure the President didn’t say this last night, but I truly believe this was what was in his heart.     











Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment