Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thursday's Tibits



Palin Gives Trump A Blow-Job. 


Actually Sarah (Half-Ass Governor, Full-Time Moron) Palin simply endorsed Donald (Hair-Brained) Trump to be President, but I liked that headline better. Little Sarah was a no-show the next day on The Don’s campaign tour as she had to go bail her son out of jail for drunken domestic abuse with a gun.  Sarah says her son suffers from PTSD.  In this case PTSD stands for Palin’s Tacky Son’s Debachery.

Speaking of the Don, how many Corinthians does it take to prove that Trump has never read the Bible?…..TWO.  Little Donnie in giving a speech at Liberty University this week, referred to a passage in 2nd Corinthians as two Corinthians. He said he got confused because he intended to tell his favorite joke about the two Corinthians, three Episcopalians and a Jew who walked into a bar.
When the University was asked what they thought of Dim-Wit Don’s faux pas, the spokesman referred to scripture.  I believe it is in Ignoramous 4:23 where Jesus said, “if thou can’t sayeth something nice, thou should shut the fuck up.”



On a personal note, you may have noticed that in an earlier post I incorrectly said that the Iowa Caucus was being held this week.  That was totally wrong.  I still can’t believe that my editor, assistant editor, secretary, field reporters, large research staff, chauffeur and personal valet didn’t catch the mistake.  I swear sometimes it feels like I am in here doing this all by myself.  By the way, if you look for the mistake, I’ve already changed it.

Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment