Friday, January 1, 2016

Day One




What we learned in 2015.


  • Donald (Hair-Brained) Trump is just a rich David (KKK) Duke.

  • Jeb (At Least I’m Not Neil) Bush is NOT the smarter one.

  • The Christian Right is mostly wrong.

  • Minorities are now the majority.

  • Texas Governor Gregg (Hell On Wheels) Abbott is not a stand up guy.

  • Texas Congressmoron Louie (I Really Am As Dumb As I Look) Gohmert really is as dumb as he looks.

  • Ken (I Fought The Law And The Law Won) Paxton was elected to be the Attorney General of Texas and turned out to be the Attorney Criminal of Texas.

  • Texas Senaterrible Rafael (I Don’t Have A Clue) Cruz is the creepiest politician since Richard (I’m Really A Dick) Nixon.

  • Dr. Ben ( I Can’t Keep My Eyes Open) Carson has a dual personality. Brain-Surgeon/Moron.

  • Dr. Huxtable is a rapist.

  • The Confederate Flag controversy proved that when southerners said “the south will rise again,’ they weren’t talking about I.Q. levels.

  • Same Sex Marriage is highly upsetting to a lot of Same-ole-sex marriages.








Stay tuned for future adventures.




No comments:

Post a Comment