Wednesday, December 2, 2015

To Sin Or Not To Sin




 But it sure as hell is legal.

Trying to wrap your head around some of the nonsense in The Bible is like trying to hold on to fog.  It’s simply impossible.  Let’s talk about sin. According to the Good Book, it is a sin to get a tattoo. This is a good one because I think about every third person on the planet has a tattoo now days. I especially like that it is sin to eat shell fish.  I’ll bet God cringes every time he sees one of those Red Lobster endless shrimp ads on TV.

So when is it that a sin is no longer a sin?  According to religious scholars there are about 125 sins listed in the Bible, but if you listen to the TeaNut Religious wackos you would think there are only 3 or 4. At least that’s all you hear about. What I don’t get is why some of them are simply ignored and some of them are ranted about continually. I have the feeling that a lot of pseudo Christians have purchased this little item I found here.  







Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment