Friday, December 18, 2015

Flakes of Friday



I am pretty sure that aliens have landed in Woodland, North Carolina.  Their city council voted to ban a solar energy farm from being built in their little burg because they said it would suck up all of the sun’s energy and all their vegetables would die.  Evidently the aliens have a brain sucking machine and used it on the local folks.



If you are like me and have been wondering why a good guy with a gun hasn’t made an appearance at any of the mass shootings in the last twenty years to take down a bad man with a gun, this could be the reason. 






New Jersey Governor Chris (I’ll Close That Bridge When I Get To It) Christie made this statement during the Republican debacle the other night, “When I stand across from King Hussein of Jordan, I say to him you have a friend sir who will stand with you to fight this fight,” Since King Hussein has been dead for sixteen years, I’m pretty sure he could give a shit. Don’t ya love it when a bonehead who wants to be President of the United States is really on top of things?

Jeb (At Least I’m Not Neil) Bush’s campaign has spent almost 60 million dollars so far and he is at 3% in the polls.  Of course he still has a long way to go to top his brother George Warmonger Bush on wasting money. Remember the pallets of cash sent to Iraqi that disappeared?


Texas Senaterrible Rafael (I Don’t Have a Clue) Cruz is proving that he is bi-lingual by talking out of both sides of his mouth. 



If you missed the Republican debacle this week, this pretty much says it all.


Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment