Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Hump Day



 Oh look, Christian Humps.

Pastor Steven (Another Pinhead In A Pulpit)Anderson of the Faithful Word Baptist church in Tempe, Arizona  says women shouldn’t read books of their choosing, dress how they like, have sex, acknowledge the existence of men apart from their husband, publicly speak and that they must always obey their husbands.

Dr. Ashley E. Ray, I’m pretty sure the E stands for eegit, who is senior pastor of Ridgeway Baptist Church of Memphis, told his congregation last week that women needed to submit to their husbands in all things, and that the "feminist rebellion" was responsible for many of the problems the country was facing.

Arkansas Pastor Jeff (I Swear To God I'm A Idiot) Crawford said that a woman has no "right over her own body" because it is owned by God.

Here is what I don’t understand. Why don’t these assholes move to Iran or Saudi Arabia because that is exactly how they treat women?




The next time I hear some idiot Texas secessionist say he wants to leave America, I going to tell him I will gladly help him pack. 



Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment