Monday, November 16, 2015

Another Blue Monday




Nothing like a tragedy to bring the war hawks out in full force. Jeb (At Least I’m Not Neil) Bush said, “we need to declare war.”  I’m not sure who Jebby wants to declare war on. ISIS is not a country; they are not even an army.  They are bunch of thugs that emerged from the old Iraq army.  The Iraq army that George Warmonger Bush disbanded and turned into disgruntled unemployed jerks. If you want to bomb something Jed, I would suggest your brother’s house.

The rest of the Republican boneheads remark’s are so stupid, even I don’t have a snappy comeback.   

I am amazed at how the so called experts the media drags out when a tragedy like this happens and they give a lot more credit to ISIS pulling off a sophisticated attack. This was six mass shooting by 8 or ten thugs who had guns and watches and could tell time. 







Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment