Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Flakes



Wisconsin Governor Scott (I Need A) Walker who acts like he wants to be President had this to say about foreign policy this week. "The best president in my lifetime when it comes to foreign affairs was a guy who was governor of California”. He was speaking about this guy of course.


I guess Scott thinks that we shouldn’t negotiate with Iran, we should SELL them weapons


Poor little Senterrible of Kentucky, Rand (My Mother Invented Fish Sticks) Paul is having another hissy fit because those gun nuts over at the NRA (Nutty Rabid Assholes) didn’t invite him to their little get together this weekend.  Word is that he doesn’t have near big enough gun. Personally I think he is mad because he won’t get to hang out with this guy.





Possible TeaNut Republican candidate for President and nutjobsurgeon Dr. Ben (I Prefer to Be Called Kit) Carson thinks that “selfies” are bringing down America.  Yes sir, that’s the kind of stuff you want the President of the United States dealing with. I'm telling ya, this guy is out to make Herman (999) Cain look like a genius. 

. 
Arkansas Senterrible Tehran Tom (My Brain Is Made Of) Cotton said that we should bomb Iran’s nuclear facilities. He went on to say that it wouldn’t take but a few days to do the job and wouldn’t be anything like Iraq. Well he is right about one thing; it wouldn’t be anything like Iraq.  It would be at least ten times worse.  What a complete bonehead.

Remember. If you love war. Vote Republican.




Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment