Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I'm Just Sayin'



Dan (I Was a Sports Nut, Now I’m Just a Nut) Patrick, the Mad Hatter of the Texas Tea Party is the Republican nominee for Lt. Governor of Texas. This will give you a little info on this wacko:

  1. He wants to stop the invasion from Mexico.(I didn't even know we were at war)
  2. He was named one of Texas’ Worst Legislators in Texas Monthly. (Well, at least he won something)
  3. He has vowed to obstruct equal pay legislation.  (He prefers Sweet n' Low)
  4. He has voted for 5.4 Billion in cuts to education. ( I told you he wasn't very smart)
  5. He was the only opponent of the Veterans Entrepreneurship Program.(He has no friends)



I told you earlier in the week that Texas Senaterrible Ted (Look At Me, Look At Me) Cruz hears voices. Little Teddy says, “I just do what God tells me to do.”  That got me thinking how things have changed.  I can remember not too long ago when somebody would say something really stupid or do something shitty like little Teddy does on daily basis, that they would say, “the devil made me do it.”




After seeing all of the signs on the roadway, my wife and I thought maybe we would adopt a highway.  This is a lot more complicated than we thought.  First we told the lady that we would like to adopt The Road Less Traveled, but she didn’t seem to know which one that was.

Then we asked her about the history of the roads to be adopted.  If they were of the straight and narrow or snaky which could lead to trouble down the line and if she knew where they were from or where they were going?  We also wanted to know if they were country roads which seemed a little simpler to deal with or if they were freeways who were used to living in the fast lane.

When she told us we couldn’t take it home with us, we told her, we believed we were at a dead end and left.  



 I must admit that I am enjoying the new “24” but as always, Jack’s biggest problem isn’t the evil wacko wanting to kill everybody, but the arrogant, incompetent jerks who are supposed to be the good guys. 



And finally I do believe the ugly wires ads for Direct TV are some of the most creative and funniest things on television.  




Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment