Monday, May 12, 2014

Back In The Saddle




 I had an unplanned road trip pop up this past week so I was away from my computer, but I am pretty sure these people said some really dumb things.  Rick (All Hair, No Integrity) Perry, Louie (I Really am as Dumb as I Look) Gohmert, Pat ( I Have God on Speed Dial) Robertson, Michele (I Am Nuts and My Husband is Gay) Bachman, Gregg (Hell on Wheels) Abbott, Tom (I Used to be the Hammer, Now I’m the Nail) DeLay and Sean (I’m Not as Tall as Bill O’Reily, but I am Just as Big an Asshole) Hannity. I don’t have a clue what any of these boneheads had to say last week, but I’d be willing to bet the farm that if they opened their mouth, stupid came out.



The Ku Klux Klan in South Carolina has announced that they are having a KKK Jam Rally this summer.  I understand they will be having a number of workshops. 




  • Which Bible scriptures you can use to get out of any jam. 
  • Cross Burning 101

  • What the thread count of your sheets say about you.
  • How to justify hating Obama and loving the Lord
  • KKK talking points. Killing, Kerosene, King James Bible




And they have quite a line-up of bands performing. 

The Rolling Stone-U-To-Death

U2, but Not U-Two

Guns N’Ropes

Van Hateful

The Who Cares

Red Hot Chili Pinheads

White Sabbath




Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment