Monday, January 24, 2011

Some Things That Ran Through My Brain And Came Out My Computer


When President Hu of China was asked last week why he decided to visit America, he said, “Like any good landlord, I’m just inspecting my property.”

Speaking of the Chinese President, how do we know that was the real President Hu and not a counterfeit?

The F.B.I. arrested 127 members of the mob last week and not one Soprano. Man, that Tony is good.

Radio shrink, Dr. Laura said she left the regular waves of radio and moved to satellite radio because she was afraid of being assassinated. Not only a dumb thing to say after the Arizona situation but does she think satellite radio just goes out to folks living in outer space.
Dr. Laura joins Sarah Palin in the world of great contortionist by being able to stick her foot in her mouth and her head up her ass at the same time.

I am beginning my 22nd year without a drink, which I am very proud of, but what I am really thrilled about is that I am beginning my tenth year of not watching American Idol.

The winner of the CBS reality show "Big Brother 9 was sentenced to four years in federal prison on drug trafficking and tax charges. He was arrested for attempting to sell 2,000 Oxycontin pills. If Rush has sounded a little sluggish lately on the radio, this may be the reason why.

A California elementary school teacher has been suspended indefinitely after school officials said a pair of second-graders performed sex acts in class with the teacher present, San Francisco media reported Friday. I’m all for sex education but this seems a little extreme.

I’m assuming the War on Drugs is not going well since there is a drug store on every corner.

The only thing that stays in Vegas is your money.

Today's good read is The Confession by John Grisham. This one takes on the Texas justice system. Or I should say, takes it apart.





Stay tuned for more adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment