Wednesday, January 19, 2011

More Pondering, Musing And Meditating



Rick Perry was sworn in as Governor this week. I know there was a lot swearing around my house about it.

Former Vice-President, Darth Cheney was on the Today show talking about his new heart pump. I thought you had to have a heart for one of those things to work.

Wow, Houston is listed as one of America’s most affordable cities. I didn’t even know it was for sale.

Update on Political Party symbols

Republican…..Elephant

Democrat…....Donkey

Tea Party…….Daffy Duck

Reince Priebus is the new head of the Republican National Party. Now there is a name you can wrap your tongue around. It sounds like something Harry Potter would say to get a spell started.

Now that Kay Bailey Hutchison is not going run for re-election, I keep hearing people say they wonder what she is going to do next? She has never done ANYTHING as long as I’ve known of her, why should she start now?

Poor Haiti….earthquakes, hurricanes, cholera, and all they can get to show up is Sarah Palin and a “Baby Doc.”

The Walgreen’s down the street from me has really been pushing their flu shots. I told them no thanks, but if they ever start doing tequila shots, let me know.


Stay tuned for future adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment