Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just When You Thought They Couldn't Get Any Dumber


Oh my god, we have a Sarah Palin clone and she may even know less about the world and politics than Sarah. I know, I didn’t think that was possible either. Rep. Michele Bachmann from Minnesota gave the Tea Party response to Obama’s State of the Union address the other night. You might not have seen it. The major networks didn't carry it. It was on the Cartoon Network. What an idiot. I’m still laughing. She looked at the wrong camera the entire time but what she was saying was so out of whack that it didn’t make any difference.

Evidently Mrs Bachmann thinks that John Quincy Adams was a founding father and that the founding fathers were responsible for abolishing slavery. She must not have got the memo that many of the founding fathers were slave owners and that the Emancipation Proclamation wasn’t unit 1863. Here’s the cool part, if John Q. was a founding father, he would have been nine years old when he signed the Declaration of Independence. I’m not sure where Congress woman Bachmann went to school, but… wait I take that back, I’m not sure she went to school.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

Scientist are saying that Castration can help reindeer deal with the climate changes. Well maybe so but if that doesn’t turn Rudolf’s nose off, I don’t know what will.

The Spanish cycling federation (RFEC) has decided to suspend Tour de France champion Alberto Contador for one year over his failed doping test in the 2010 race, El Pais reported on Wednesday. I believe now every person who has ever competed in the Tour de France has been caught using drugs…..except for Lance Armstrong. Isn’t that amazing? I think maybe Lance will turn out to be the Bernie Madoff of cycling.

The question of the day. Does Jerry Bruckheimer produce every show on TV?


Stay tuned for future adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment