Monday, September 6, 2010

Random Thoughts on A Rainy Afternoon

I do believe that America has talent.  I just don’t think very much of it shows up on America Has Talent.

American Idol now has plenty of contestants but no judges.  Hey this could improve the show a hundred percent.  Here are a few names that are popping up as the new judges, Judge Judy, Judge Reinhold and Judge Doom, from “Who Framed Roger Rabbit.”
As always the biggest problem will be getting the nominees through the Senate confirmation hearings.
        

After seeing the line up for this season’s Dancing With The Stars, I’m thinking they should change the name to Dancing With People Who Are In The News A Lot Or Want To Be.

In the world of Apple, there is Ipods, Ipads, Ipod touches, Itunes and Iphones.  In my world there is I don’t have it and I don’t care.

Oh boy football season is about to crank up and to get you in the mood, here are some pre-season scores.  21 to 6, 19 to 13 and 11.  As I get older, watching sports has dwindled considerably in my daily life.  I don’t know, watching extremely over paid, constantly pampered whinny athletes has lost a lot of it’s appeal. It could have something to do with the fact that I don’t drink anymore.  I’m not sure.



My good read for today is 61 Hours by Lee Child. This is another in the Jack Reacher series. One of the best characters in American crime fiction today.




Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment