Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Costco Manifesto Part Deux



I was in COSTCO the other day and they had this booth by the exit that had a big read arrow under a sigh that said Tell Us What You Think.  Well I couldn’t pass that up.

I think the New York Jets after not being able to find the end zone in their first game, didn’t score with the female sportscaster either.

I think that genealogy is the study of Barbara Eden.

I think rock stars should have names like Boulder or Granite or maybe Marble.

I think, therefore I am….. Some what confused

I think the news media should be referred to as the here-is-what-we think-happened- today media.

I think that no matter how mad she was at him, Quasimodo’s mother never told him to straighten up and fly right.

I think war is stupid and peace is intelligent.


I think the only people involved in fighting the War on Poverty is the Salvation Army.

I think the law of gravity is the only true law and all others are man made and can be changed in a day.

I think that a lot of the members of the Tea Party are revolting. By the way, do they only get together in the afternoons?

I think banks think it’s their money.

I think music is wonderful and the music business sucks.

I think the next time that pop-up comes up on your computer screen about how much your car insurance will run or how much grant money you can get by calculating your age, you should plug in 103 or 6.

I think what I really hate about spam mail is all the time it takes to answer it.

I think baseball games should only be six innings long so we don’t have to sing that stupid “Take me out to the ballgame” song.

I think being a tattoo artist would be a really sticky job.

I think COSTCO didn’t really want to know what I think about everything.








Stay tuned for future adventures.

1 comment: