Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More Stuff I'm Not Sure About

I was wondering how many more years we are going to have endure the woman telling us how to leave a message on voice mail?  I'm pretty sure I have it down.

I just read about a man who was suing his doctor over penis enlargement surgery.  He said his penis was enlarged for a while and then it shrunk back.  Am  I missing something here?  That's the way they work.





I keep reading where a lot of people in this country think we are going in the wrong direction.  I know a lot of people who don't know which way is up.  Seems to me like there are three choices.  We can keep going forward.  We can turn around and go back in the direction we came.  Or we can sit on our asses and do nothing.  I think maybe a lot of people now days wouldn't have made good pioneers.



Mark Hurd, CEO of HP is the latest in a long line of CEO's who have had to resign lately because they screwed up.  BADLY.  Like the others, he will drive away with a truck load of money in severance pay.  Where do I get one of these jobs?  I can screw up with the best of them.


On a positive note. Since I started listening to Pandora radio I've been keeping track and so far I have won 32,000 free business cards from Vista Printing.  Last week I got a letter from Publishers Sweepstakes and I may have already won a million dollars.  Not only that but today I got an email from Nigeria and I can make $200,000 dollars just by helping a guy move his money to the USA.  It wouldn't surprise me if I haven't won a couple of million in the UK lottery.

A good read I want to recommend is Give + Take by Stona Fitch.  A very interesting story with great characters told with a modern day Robin Hood twist.  I think you will like it.




Stay tuned for future adventures.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment