Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Famous and Not So Famous

It just dawned on me the other day that we haven’t heard of an Elvis sighting in years.  I think maybe he’s sick.

Now that Lindsay Lohan is out of rehab they say she is not addicted to drugs and alcohol after all, she’s just a idiot…

Word is that Angelina Jollie just adopted two more kids, a highway and a bad attitude.
 
Billionaire Paul Allen is suing Apple, Google, AOL, eBay, Facebook, Netflix, Office Depot, OfficeMax, Staples, Yahoo and YouTube.  I’ve been pissed off at my computer before but that seems a little excessive.

It seems that not much is real about reality tv star Heidi Montag.   Just ask her plastic surgeon. He performed 10 procedures on her in one day.  That gives a whole new meaning to Slicing and Dicing.

There must be some truth to the rumor about the health North Korea’s dictator Kim Jong-il.  He is now being referred to as Kim Jong-sick.

After spending 45 days in jail after a 2007 an alcohol related offense, she said the experience caused her to re-evaluate the role partying played in her life.  Paris Hilton got busted for possession of cocaine this week.  It’s good to see someone find their role in life and go after it.

I'm not sure if Glen Beck can read or write but it obvious that he can't count.

Today's good read is The Lost Wife's Tale by Marion McGilvary.  My wife recommended this book to me and I have to say that I was surprised how much I enjoyed it.  If you only read it for the writing, it would worth reading.  However, it is a great love story told by a compelling main character.

1 comment:

  1. Paris Hilton is now stating that the "purse" is not hers, that she borrowed it from a "friend"....No wonder that woman needs a reality show to find a new BFF?!! Do they do sign a disclaimer stating they wont loan her any accessories?

    ReplyDelete