Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Some Of This, More Of That




 Some times I say funny things and sometimes funny things just pass thru my brain.  Sometimes I just feel funny. It's funny how that happens. I was always the class clown in high school which was ok except I hated wearing those stupid giant shoes and that red rubber nose. 


Will Smith evidently delivered the Bitch-Slap heard around the world at the Oscars Sunday night.  Fortunately, according to the ratings, nobody saw it.  

 


Just saw an ad for Speed Dating.  I can remember when fast girls had a bad reputation.

 


The local radio station is promoting a Monster Truck Show.  Hey, I saw that Transformer movie, I’m not going near that place.

 


The Final Four is set. North Carolina, Duke, Kansas, and Villanova.  I don’t know one thing about any of them, but since I was born in Wichita, Kansas I feel obliged to pull for Villanova.

 


I understand Chris (My Daddy Was a 60 Minute Man) Wallace said the straw that broke the camel’s back for him to leave Fox Faux News was when they started paying him in rubles. Personally, I believe he overstayed his nineteen years at Fox by eighteen years, eleven months, and twenty-nine days.

 

 

 

 Stay tuned for future adventures

 

 


1 comment: