Friday, March 25, 2022

I May Not Know Everything, But...

 


I know the first person ever addicted to March Madness was John Philip Sousa.

I know you went to a rough high school if all the pictures in your yearbook are mug shots.

I know when to hold ‘em and when to fold ‘em.  I’m talking about doing the laundry.

I know when a politician or a preacher opens their mouth, it’s time to close your mind.

I know when I hear “A stitch in time saves nine” I don’t have a clue to what it means.

I know if I join a health club it will be the only time, I ever visit it.

I know better, but do it anyway.

I know that the moon is not made of cheese, but Mars is a candy bar.

I know that Einstein’s theory of relativity is not about your family tree.

I know the expression “a penny saved is a penny earned” isn’t worth 2 cents.

I know that Baseball is not America’s pastime, that Facebook is.

I know that “early to bed, early to rise” is not going to happen.

I know that cats are smarter than dogs, but dogs don’t know it.

I know that little things can make a big difference.

I know just enough to screw it up.

I know there is not a Permanent Record.

I know that you can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need.  I know that sounds familiar.

I know one thing can lead to another…..or not.

I know that you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him take a bath.

I know 2 plus 2 equals 4, but I don’t know what 1,234,543,982 times 67,345 is.

I know that a leopard has never thought about changing his spots.

I know that the bigger they are, the harder they are to knock over.

I know if the shoe fits, it’s the right size.

I know when to shut up.

 

 

Stay tuned for future adventures

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Love it!
    That's a lot of knowledge.
    I know I'm dyslexic and you are a smart feller.

    ReplyDelete