Friday, April 1, 2022

April 1, 2022

 


Today is April Fools Day.  Of course, any fool knows that.  Well, there is Ted (I Haven’t Got a Clue) Cruz. He probably thinks it’s his birthday.  

Come to think of it, there are hundreds of thousands of people that it is their birthday. I wonder if they have doubts about the sincerity of the people singing happy birthday to them or if they worry if the birthday cake is loaded with exploding candles?  Just a thought.

My best April Fool prank when I was in school was to give my teachers a note that said, “I’m studying for the priesthood and have taken a vow of silence. Please don’t ask me any questions.” They would always ask, “Is this true?” and I would immediately answer, “Absolutely.” 


The Trump White House staff has released a statement explaining the over 7 hours gap in the telephone logs on January 6th.  They said they had signed up for AT&T’s insurrection plan. 


I’m really sick and tired of all the press and comments on Will Smith slapping Chris Rock.  By the way it’s been five days since Will has slapped anyone. 


Ginni and Clarence Thomas are the next Bonnie and Clyde.  Or they could be Mr. and Mrs. Benedict Arnold of the 21st century?  Maybe they’re just two sorry individuals who were looking for love hate and found each other?


A proposed bill before the Tennessee state legislature would eliminate age requirements for marriage.  I mean who’s to say that a ten-year-old kid can’t fall in love. I understand that Pedophile Anonymous is backing the bill.


 The Rolling Stones are preparing for their 60th world tour. As the old saying goes, “A rolling stone gathers no moss, but they do collect a ton of money.”


Stay tuned for further adventures.



 

1 comment: