Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Call the Medic!

 


I just saw where “March Madness” is coming.  Hopefully they are working on a vaccine for that.

I did see my heart doctor yesterday and he said I didn’t need to see him again until September.  He said I was healthy as a horse, and I told him I wanted a second opinion, so he said I was also stubborn as a mule.



I noticed that today is Barbie’s 63rd birthday. I can see why she hasn’t applied for early social security yet; last year’s sales were 1.35 billion dollars. I wonder if Ken has a pre-nup.



Today was the first day of the Russian Revolution of 1917.  Wonder if Mr. Putin has thought about that.  I doubt it, I don’t believe he does much thinking.



Followers of this little blog may have noticed that I haven't posted much lately.  Mostly because I am slogging on my third novel, so the blogging has bogged down.  As much as I enjoy writing, I find it to be very hard at times.  I did finally come up with the opening line of the new novel, which as they say is the hardest one to write, it’s “It was a dark and stormy night.”  Now if I can just get to that second line.


 

Stay tuned for future adventures

 

1 comment:

  1. I was going to use that dark and stormy night. Now I guess I'll have to change it to bright and peaceful day... nah, I think I'll try, it was a dim and moderated frontal trough dusk...

    ReplyDelete