Friday, January 14, 2022

Long Time No Blog

I have decided to drag out my blogging shoes, hat, shirt and shorts and go blogging again.  I am doing this for several reasons. One I am bored out of my mind, and I thought maybe it would jump start my brain to finish my third novel.  Also, I find it good to jot down some of these weird random thoughts that float through my brain from time to time.

Once again, I will be talking about the world as I see it and poking fun at preachers, politicians and the usual suspects. I am going to try this time around to not get as caught up in politics as much as I did a few years back, but since I live in Texas, I will certainly be commenting on the boneheads in Austin.  Governor Greg (Hell-On-Wheels) Abbott and Lt. Goober Dan (Pig-Face) Patrick will probably be talked about often.  I don’t refer to Dan as Pig-Face because he gets down and wallows in the mud, but because he looks like a pig.

One of the usual suspects will be My Pillow guy Michael Jerk Lindell.  Michael is a former crack addict who has evolved into a Crack Idiot.  He recently announced that he had proof that 300 million citizens could be arrested and sent to prison.  I guess at the next Trumpypoo rally they will be chanting “Lock Everyone Up!”

I of course will have to talk some about football since I reside in the Lone Star state.  I just saw where the Houston Texans just fired their head coach.  Personally, I think they probably would have a better shot at winning a game if they had kept the coach and fired the team.  I’m a big Dallas Cowboy fan so I won’t be saying anything bad about the team, but I will be commenting on Jerry (C.E.O.) Jones.  The CEO stands for Conceited Egotistical Owner. 

And since we have moved from Houston to the country, I will be talking real slow. 

Stay tuned for further adventures.


1 comment: